Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January ´13 Music Box

As I was scrolling through songs that I liked, all I can say is that January was busy! I noticed that there were many songs that I already had forgotten, not in a bad way though- new ones just kept coming in! Anyways here are the tunes, which deserve attention.

1. Pinback - Proceed To Memory

Make sure to watch the video, it's mint.




2. Santigold - Girls

It's quite funny that Finnish band PMMP has a song called Tytöt (=Girls) and a similar video concept. Click here to see it.




3. Telekinesis - Ghosts And Creatures




4. Widowspeak - Thick As Thieves




5. Widowspeak - Locusts




6. Kali Ma - Great Lake (Demo)




7. Baroness - March To The Sea

Tour footage before the bus accident.




8. Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

Finally a video for this song.




9. French Films - When People Like You Filled The Heavens




10. The Strokes - One Way Trigger




11. fun. - Sight Of The Sun

Probably the band's best song.




12. Crystal Castles - Sad Eyes




13. Shelf Nunny Ft. Briana Kranich - Cause I Had The Time

My favorite of the month, featuring his fiancé. Check out the cool video too.






What were your favorite songs of January? Leave a comment below or on Facebook or tweet to me @InJallusWords

No comments:

Post a Comment