Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Feature: Alina Devecerski



I think this is the first time I'm featuring a non-English singing musician, but it really doesn't matter if you don't understand Swedish at all, since Alina Devecerski brings on the catchy catchier catchiest tunes you could hope for. When listening to her music I find myself reminiscing those days when I used to be an A student with the useful Scandinavian language. Like when I was 13!

Luckily the English Wikipedia has some information on her e.g. she was born in 1983, she used to be in a girl band when she was 19, she's written songs for other artists, only in 2010 did she launch her solo career... That's pretty much the basic info. Her Facebook page's bio on the other hand is lengthier, but I wouldn't count on Google translator. Just listen to her songs below.


No comments:

Post a Comment