Thursday, August 25, 2011

life-changing-educating-mind-blowing-rumble-hassle-i-will-never-be-the-same-i-will-(maybe)-come-back-(maybe)-as-a-better-person-than-i-was-when-i-left-experience

24.8.2011

Exactly a year ago I arrived in Breda. The Netherlands. From these two links you can look back at my adventures and thoughts of that day;

after one or two heinekens
kill two birds with one stone

Feels like only yesterday. No year has ever passed so fast. Also no year has ever been that amazing.

Exactly one week from now I'm going to be "killing a new bird"; England. It's going to be tough to outdo the exchange year, but I'm ready for the challenge. With all the lessons learned in NL to bring along and opportunities of London to use.

Here's a video with some of my favorite pictures and moments from the first semester. I wanted to do one from the whole year, but there was just too much footage that part 2 will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment