Wednesday, November 14, 2012

En Londres con amigos

December 9th-12th, 2011

Having the company of the best exchange friends in London for a weekend was something spectacular. Those people are practically my second family who know me inside and out, and them flying from Spain just to meet the rest of us meant a lot. Thinking about it almost a year after, I value it even more when someone puts the effort in spending time with you, even if it means travelling to another country. There have been too many cases when people are too "busy" to go for a beer, although they live in the same city. Basically what I've learned recently is that there's no point in investing your time on people, who don't meet you half way.

That being said, here are some pictures of some great days with even greater people.


































So happy that Judit brought me Spanish ham, that Jara cooked for us, what else... that I miss Maria, Eme and Felix! See you again somewhere sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment