Monday, March 18, 2013

Mind Gym

I was a book worm kid. 
Who spent a lot of time in the city's stuffy library. 

Until. 
High school started. 

Then. 
College. 

And then.
 Freedom. 
George Michael. 

I guess it's safe to say I'm back to my roots. 
It's very safe to say I'm happy about it.

No more school books.
Though, they were educating.
But compulsory.

The C word makes you cringe.
The F word doesn't.

Everything is more fun.
When it is for fun.

21st century moving images fooled quality control.

Social networking.
Social not working.

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
Says Richard Steele.

Good fats prevent memory loss.
They make your heart stronger.

Good words prevent memory loss.
They make you remember you have a soul.

Hoping for Salander to survive in the streets of Stockholm.
Growing with Coelho everywhere in the world. 
Talking about Kevin.


Safety defined by me.
Woolen socks.
A cuppa.
A book.

How do you know that?
Read.
My grandfather said.

No comments:

Post a Comment