Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I miss 'cause I liked it when I was out there

24.5.2011

Not words, not even pictures can describe our west coast Ireland tour. But pictures and Ode To My Family by The Cranberries (the bus driver was playing Irish songs and this was one of them) can take you somewhat close to the feeling the green countryside and the blue Atlantic Ocean gave me.

This is one of my favorites songs of The Cranberries, but only this week I watched the video. It's simple, but beautiful, so please watch it and tell what you think. If you like the song, play it again while having a look at the pictures.





















 Why didn't I lay on the grass? The only perfect spot and time was at our lunch place, but I was enjoying my seafood soup too much. I'm sure there will be a next time.

Still haven't figured out though why I picked Ireland on the 5th grade. Maybe because green is my favorite color and the country is so green. Maybe.

And hey compared to the day earlier, the weather was perfect and the bus wasn't full! Lucky us.

Lucky to have experienced this.

No comments:

Post a Comment