Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life in a piece of luggage

Last week me and my most loyal travel companion, for almost two years now, were off to another destination. Luckily this time we didn't have to leave the country, which meant that I would be living in another Finnish city for the first time.

In my new room I finally got the decoration I've always wanted.





Not really. They belong to my newest and noisiest flatmate yet.


my nephew nate

It's weird to be living under the same roof with my brother again. Also I will have to adjust properly into the nightlife. Not parties, but night shifts at my summer job. The rest of the day hours are invested in sleeping, writing my thesis and eating. Blogging of course now and then too, but don't be surprised if you don't hear much from me for a few months.

Here's some pictures of a sunny Sunday in Helsinki.





The ice-cream flavors I had are called wanhan ajan terva and wanhan ajan salmiakki. The direct translations are old-fashioned tar and old-fashioned ammonium chloride. Yummm.

One day I wish to be able to unpack my suitcase in a place of my own. With a wall full of setlists I've collected...

No comments:

Post a Comment